Welcome to Collaborative Engagement in Healthcare to Address Human Trafficking—the fifth and final course of the Justice U™ Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series.
This course focuses on opportunities for collaboration within your healthcare organization and outside it with community partners.
This course is a critical component for completing your learning in the Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series. It can also be a great starting place in this series for those in leadership positions in healthcare organizations.
Thank you to our sponsor
The Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series is supported by funding provided by Elevance Health.
Course Details At-A-Glance
Price: $7.50Price: $4.50 One-time Registration Fee
- Prerequisites: None
- Audience: Healthcare Professionals Across All Healthcare Settings
- Length: 30 minutes
- Justice U™ Series: Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking
- Justice U™ Credentials: Justice U™ Healthcare Series: Collaborative Engagement in Healthcare to End Human Trafficking Badge
- CE Credits Offered: This activity is eligible for CME, ANCC, AAPA, ASWB, and IPCE credit.
- Course release date: Feb. 16, 2021
- Expiration: Feb. 16, 2026
- Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (www.pimed.com) and Justice U™, an initiative of the AFRJ®
to get started with this course, if you haven't already. (Log in to view, if already registered.)
by using the Course Content outline below or in the sidebar.
And earn a Justice U badge, and CME credit, when you pass.