Welcome to Human Trafficking Identification and Assessment—the third course of the Justice U™ Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series.
As a healthcare professional (HCP), you are uniquely positioned to identify and assess potential cases of human trafficking as you provide care. This course focuses on how you can identify and assess potential trafficking situations in your workplace.
In this course, you will learn specific indicators, tools, and screening methods, all in the context of trauma-informed and patient-centric approaches designed to increase chances of identification and to prevent further trauma.
Thank you to our sponsor
The Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series is supported by funding provided by Anthem (www.antheminc.com).
Course Details At-A-Glance
Price: $15.00February 2022 Price: $9.00 One-time Registration Fee
- Audience: Healthcare Professionals Across All Healthcare Settings
- Length: ~1 hour
- Justice U™ Series: Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking
- Justice U™ Credentials: Justice U™ Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Identification & Assessment Badge
- CE Credits Offered: This activity is eligible for CME, ANCC, AAPA, ASWB, and ICPE credit.
- Course release date: Nov. 13, 2020
- Expiration: Feb. 16, 2023
- Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (www.pimed.com) and Justice U™, an initiative of the AFRJ®
to get started with this course, if you haven't already. (Log in to view, if already registered.)
by using the Course Content outline below or in the sidebar (once registered).
And earn a Justice U badge, and CME credit, when you pass.