Welcome to Human Trafficking Response Protocols in Healthcare—the fourth course of the Justice U™ Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series.
Healthcare professionals (HCPs) and organizations are uniquely positioned to recognize and respond to trafficking situations. In the first three courses of this series, you learned how to define human trafficking, the health impact of human trafficking, and approaches to identify and assess human trafficking cases in a healthcare setting.
This course focuses on how these aspects, and how an HCP responds, should fit within an effective protocol for human trafficking.
The response of healthcare providers and organizations is important during a patient’s trafficking situation, when they leave a trafficking situation, and across their lifespan. This course covers key aspects of response at each of these points. This course also emphasizes the importance of protocols in healthcare response and offers several examples.
Thank you to our sponsor
The Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series is supported by funding provided by Anthem (www.antheminc.com).
Course Details At-A-Glance
- Price: $15.00 One-time Registration Fee
- Audience: Healthcare Professionals Across All Healthcare Settings
- Length: ~1 hour
- Justice U™ Series: Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking
- Justice U™ Credentials: Justice U™ Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Protocols in Healthcare Badge
- CE Credits Offered: This activity is eligible for CME, ANCC, AAPA, ASWB, and ICPE credit. View detailed CME/CE information.
- Course release date: Dec. 13, 2020
- Expiration: Feb. 16, 2023
- Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (www.pimed.com) and Justice U™, an initiative of the AFRJ®
to get started with this course, if you haven't already. (Log in to view, if already registered.)
by using the Course Content outline below or in the sidebar (once registered).
And earn a Justice U badge, and CME credit, when you pass.