Welcome to Health Impact of Human Trafficking—the second course of the Justice U™ Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series.
Healthcare professionals (HCPs) are often in a unique position to understand more about a person’s true health condition than anyone else, which is why it is critical HCPs develop a deeper understanding of the overall health impact of human trafficking.
In this course, you will gain a holistic understanding of the overall health impact of human trafficking. This will enable you to provide better care, and form a foundation for better identification and assessment of human trafficking.
Thank you to our sponsor
The Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking Series is supported by funding provided by Elevance Health.
Course Details At-A-Glance
Price: $22.50Price: $13.50 One-time Registration Fee
- Justice U Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Awareness Badge (or equivalent)
- Audience: Healthcare Professionals Across All Healthcare Settings
- Length: ~1.5 hours
- Justice U™ Series: Healthcare Response to Human Trafficking
- Justice U™ Credentials: Justice U™ Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Health Impact Badge
- CE Credits Offered: This activity is eligible for CME, ANCC, AAPA, ASWB, and IPCE credit. View detailed CME/CE information.
- Course release date: July 30, 2020
- Expiration: Feb. 16, 2026
- Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (www.pimed.com) and Justice U™
to get started with this course, if you haven't already. (Log in to view, if already registered.)
by using the Course Content outline below or in the sidebar (once registered).
And earn a Justice U badge, and CME credit, when you pass.