Part 3: Welcome
This course is Part 3 of the certification program Essential Knowledge for Addressing the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children.
This final component will provide you role-specific details important to your specific context and/or profession.
You can choose one or more tracks, or roles, to explore.
At the end of each role-based track, you will find instructions and guidance on how to earn your role-specific digital certification and continuing education credits/units.
Part 3 Details At-A-Glance
- Price: Included in series registration
- Prerequisites: Human Trafficking Awareness; CSEC Awareness for North Carolina Learners
- Audience: Providers of care for youth in North Carolina
- Length: ~1.5 hours
- Justice U™ Series: Essential Knowledge for Addressing the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Justice U™ Credentials: Essential Knowledge for Addressing CSEC in North Carolina in My Role: Certification
Continuing education credits for this course are included in the total credits available for this series. Refer the the CME/CE information available for the entire series.
to get started with this course, if you haven't already. (Log in to view, if already registered.)
by using the Course Content outline below or in the sidebar (once registered).
And earn a Justice U badge, and CME credit, when you pass.