Part 2: Welcome
This course is Part 2 of the certification program Essential Knowledge for Addressing the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children.
This course builds awareness about CSEC in the state of North Carolina and across the United States. The goal of this training is to better equip those interacting with and caring for children and youth in North Carolina to recognize, respond to, and prevent this form of exploitation, also referred to as child sex trafficking.
Course Details At-A-Glance
- Price: Included in series registration
- Prerequisites: Human Trafficking Awareness
- Audience: Providers of care for youth in North Carolina
- Length: ~1 hour
- Justice U™ Series: Essential Knowledge for Addressing the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Justice U™ Credentials: Justice U™ Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) Awareness Badge: State of North Carolina
Continuing education credits for this course are included in the total credits available for this series. Refer the the CME/CE information available for the entire series.
Begin this course below.