Part 2: Welcome
This course is Part 2 of the certification program Essential Knowledge for Addressing the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children.
This course builds awareness about CSEC in the state of Georgia and across the United States. The goal of this training is to better equip all those in the Amerigroup network of partners interacting with and caring for children and youth in foster care in Georgia to recognize, respond to, and prevent this form of exploitation, also referred to as child sex trafficking.
LIVE TRAINING OPTION: FIND NEXT TRAINING DATES FOR PART 2 WITH STREET GRACE
SELF-PACED ONLINE OPTION: You can continue with the self-paced online training below, OR choose to attend a live training with Street Grace (streetgrace.org) to complete Part 2.
Part 2 Details At-A-Glance
- Price: Included in series registration
- Prerequisites: Human Trafficking Awareness
- Audience: Providers of care for youth in Georgia
- Length: ~1 hour
- Justice U™ Series: Essential Knowledge for Addressing the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Justice U™ Credentials: Justice U™ Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) Awareness Badge: State of Georgia
Continuing education credits for this course are included in the total credits available for this series. Refer the the CME/CE information available for the entire series.
Begin this course below.