Justice U Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Protocols in Healthcare Badge
For demonstrated knowledge on the development of effective human trafficking protocols in healthcare settings.
To earn this badge, the learner must complete the course final exam in the Justice U™ course, Human Trafficking Protocols in Healthcare with a score of 80% or higher. The exam has 25 questions based on the course learning objectives. Learners are allowed 3 attempts total.
This course and final exam addresses the following learning objectives:
- Describe the benefits of working with a human trafficking response protocol.
- Recognize the critical components of an effective human trafficking protocol.
- Recognize the value of incorporating patient-centric approaches into protocols for trafficked patients.
- Identify key aspects of safe screening, assessment, and initial response procedures.
- Identify key aspects of effective physical exam and documentation guidelines.
- Identify legal protections and restrictions for providers and trafficked persons.
- Identify key aspects of knowledgeable referrals and coordinated case management.
- Recognize the value of debriefing and evaluation procedures.
- Analyze practices and protocols within your own facility.
How to share your digital credential:
Once you have earned this credential, simply follow the instructions you receive by email from Justice U™ via Credly. (These instructions are sent to the same email address you use for your Justice U account.) Once you have logged in to Credly and accepted this credential, you will also find sharing instructions, which include options for LinkedIn, a PDF download, and sharing to other social media accounts.
Note: If this page shows you have earned this achievement, but you have not received an email, try going directly to Credly to view, accept, and share your credential. Create a new account with Credly if it's your first time using Credly.
About Justice U™
Justice U is a learning platform that quickly delivers knowledge from experts in the anti-trafficking movement to audiences who need it, with tools every modern learner needs today.
Learn more at LearnWithJusticeU.com
1 Required Steps
- Completed quiz “Final Exam: Human Trafficking Protocols in Healthcare (Badge)” with a score of 80 or higher