Justice U Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Health Impact Badge
For demonstrated knowledge on the overall health impact of human trafficking.
To earn this badge, the learner must complete the course final exam in the Justice U™ course, Health Impact of Human Trafficking with a score of 80% or higher. The exam has 25 questions based on the course learning objectives. Learners are allowed 3 attempts total.
This course and final exam addresses the following learning objectives:
- Describe how knowing the health impact of human trafficking relates to being able to recognize indicators.
- Recognize physical health conditions associated with human trafficking.
- Recognize mental health conditions associated with human trafficking.
- Describe how substance use and abuse affect health impact, related to human trafficking.
- Describe how age and stage of development relate to the health impact of trafficking.
- Describe how barriers to health care relate to the health impact of human trafficking.
How to share your digital credential:
Once you have earned this credential, simply follow the instructions you receive by email from Justice U™ via Credly. (These instructions are sent to the same email address you use for your Justice U account.) Once you have logged in to Credly and accepted this credential, you will also find sharing instructions, which include options for LinkedIn, a PDF download, and sharing to other social media accounts.
Note: If this page shows you have earned this achievement, but you have not received an email, try going directly to Credly to view, accept, and share your credential. Create a new account with Credly if it's your first time using Credly.
About Justice U™
Justice U is a learning platform that quickly delivers knowledge from experts in the anti-trafficking movement to audiences who need it, with tools every modern learner needs today.
Learn more at LearnWithJusticeU.com
1 Required Steps
- Completed “Final Exam: Health Impact of Human Trafficking (Badge)” with a score of 80 or higher