Justice U Healthcare Series: Human Trafficking Identification and Assessment Badge
For demonstrated knowledge on the identification and assessment of human trafficking in healthcare settings.
To earn this badge, the learner must complete the course final exam in the Justice U™ course, Human Trafficking Identification and Assessment in Healthcare with a score of 80% or higher. The exam has 25 questions based on the course learning objectives. Learners are allowed 3 attempts total.
This course and final exam addresses the following learning objectives:
- Recognize how trafficked persons seek health care and what barriers to accessing care they experience.
- Describe patient barriers to trafficking disclosure and HCP barriers to identification of trafficking.
- Identify and describe beneficial approaches, such as trauma-informed care, to improve identification and assessment of human trafficking among patients.
- Recognize potential indicators of human trafficking.
- Identify screening options for human trafficking.
- Describe factors for improving identification and assessment within physical exam components.
- Describe aspects of documentation that can improve identification and assessment, while also preserving privacy and confidentiality.
- Describe the benefits of a human trafficking response protocol, related to identification and assessment.
How to share your digital credential:
Once you have earned this credential, simply follow the instructions you receive by email from Justice U™ via Credly. (These instructions are sent to the same email address you use for your Justice U account.) Once you have logged in to Credly and accepted this credential, you will also find sharing instructions, which include options for LinkedIn, a PDF download, and sharing to other social media accounts.
Note: If this page shows you have earned this achievement, but you have not received an email, try going directly to Credly to view, accept, and share your credential. Create a new account with Credly if it's your first time using Credly.
Visit the Justice U organization page on Credly to view all available microbadges, badges, and certifications.
About Justice U™
Justice U is a learning platform that quickly delivers knowledge from experts in the anti-trafficking movement to audiences who need it, with tools every modern learner needs today.
Learn more at LearnWithJusticeU.com
1 Required Steps
- Completed “Final Exam: Human Trafficking Identification & Assessment in Healthcare (Badge)” with a score of 80 or higher