Justice U Healthcare Series: Collaborative Engagement to Address Trafficking Badge
For demonstrated knowledge on collaborative engagement in healthcare and with communities to address human trafficking.
To earn this badge, the learner must complete the course final exam in the Justice U™ course, Collaborative Engagement in Healthcare to Address Human Trafficking with a score of 80% or higher. The exam has 15 questions based on the course learning objectives. Learners are allowed 3 attempts total.
This course and final exam addresses the following learning objectives:
- Identify opportunities and barriers for engagement of various health professionals, within the organization.
- Identify opportunities and barriers for engagement between healthcare organizations and their surrounding communities.
- Recognize ways that leaders in healthcare organizations can effectively support better engagement around responding to human trafficking.
- Analyze possible engagement needs within own facility and community.
How to share your digital credential:
Once you have earned this credential, simply follow the instructions you receive by email from Justice U™ via Credly. (These instructions are sent to the same email address you use for your Justice U account.) Once you have logged in to Credly and accepted this credential, you will also find sharing instructions, which include options for LinkedIn, a PDF download, and sharing to other social media accounts.
Note: If this page shows you have earned this achievement, but you have not received an email, try going directly to Credly to view, accept, and share your credential. Create a new account with Credly if it's your first time using Credly.
Visit the Justice U organization page on Credly to view all available microbadges, badges, and certifications.
About Justice U™
Justice U is a learning platform that quickly delivers knowledge from experts in the anti-trafficking movement to audiences who need it, with tools every modern learner needs today.
Learn more at LearnWithJusticeU.com
1 Required Steps
- Completed quiz “Final Exam: Collaborative Engagement to Address Human Trafficking (Badge)” with a score of 80 or higher