Justice U Strategy to End Human Trafficking Badge
For demonstrated knowledge on effective strategy to end human trafficking.
To earn this badge, the learner must complete the course final exam in the Justice U™ course, Strategy to End Human Trafficking with a score of 80% or higher. The exam has 25 questions based on the course learning objectives. Learners are allowed 3 attempts total.
This course and final exam addresses the following learning objectives:
- State the common first response to learning about human trafficking and why that response can be ineffective.
- Identify what steps (S,P,C,E) are first critical when engaging with this issue.
- Recognize why a strategy is essential to effectively engage.
- Name the 5 parts of the Freedom Strategy.
- Match types of activities to each part of the Freedom Strategy.
- Predict possible outcomes if all five areas are not addressed in a community.
- Describe a community engaging effectively with all five areas.
- Describe the steps to completing a Community Assessment.
- Explain the value of a Community Assessment.
How to share your digital credential:
Once you have earned this credential, simply follow the instructions you receive by email from Justice U™ via Credly. (These instructions are sent to the same email address you use for your Justice U account.) Once you have logged in to Credly and accepted this credential, you will also find sharing instructions, which include options for LinkedIn, a PDF download, and sharing to other social media accounts.
Note: If this page shows you have earned this achievement, but you have not received an email, try going directly to Credly to view, accept, and share your credential. Create a new account with Credly if it's your first time using Credly.
About Justice U™
Justice U is a learning platform that quickly delivers knowledge from experts in the anti-trafficking movement to audiences who need it, with tools every modern learner needs today.
Learn more at LearnWithJusticeU.com
1 Required Steps
- Complete the Strategy to End Human Trafficking course Final Exam with a score of 80% or higher