Justice U My Role to End Human Trafficking Badge
For demonstrated knowledge of how an individual can recognize and implement his or her unique role in the movement to end human trafficking.
To earn this badge, the learner must certify the completion of creating a Strategic Response Plan in the Justice U™ course, My Role to end Human Trafficking. The badge requires the learner to certify completion of this process and answer open-ended questions that reflect on this process.
This course addresses the following learning objectives:
- Recognize the value of a single person engaging to end human trafficking.
- Identify the sector(s) that I interact with most frequently.
- Identify specific possibilities for my sector(s), related to the areas of the Freedom Strategy.
- State three ways to engage that consider the bigger picture.
- Consider action steps I can take right where I am now, in addition to being aware and knowing how to report.
- Recognize how my action steps relate to other areas of the AFRJ Freedom Strategy.
- Recognize how my action steps might have an impact on my entire community.
- Plan a strategic response.
How to share your digital credential:
Once you have earned this credential, simply follow the instructions you receive by email from Justice U™ via Credly. (These instructions are sent to the same email address you use for your Justice U account.) Once you have logged in to Credly and accepted this credential, you will also find sharing instructions, which include options for LinkedIn, a PDF download, and sharing to other social media accounts.
Note: If this page shows you have earned this achievement, but you have not received an email, try going directly to Credly to view, accept, and share your credential. Create a new account with Credly if it's your first time using Credly.
About Justice U™
Justice U is a learning platform that quickly delivers knowledge from experts in the anti-trafficking movement to audiences who need it, with tools every modern learner needs today.
Learn more at LearnWithJusticeU.com
1 Required Steps
- Certify and reflect on process of creating a personalized Strategic Response Plan