Justice U Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) Awareness for North Carolina
For demonstrated awareness about commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC) in the state of North Carolina.
To earn this badge, the learner must complete the course final exam in the Justice U™ course, “Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) Awareness for North Carolina” with a score of 80% or higher. The exam has 25 questions based on the course learning objectives. Learners are allowed 3 attempts total.
This course and final exam addresses the following learning objectives:
- Distinguish the scope and context of the commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- Recognize the language and definitions of commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- Recognize the value of trauma-informed and survivor-centered language related to commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- Identify risk factors that make a child vulnerable to commercial sexual exploitation.
- Identify warning signs of commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- Identify key federal and state laws related to commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- Predict how to respond to commercial sexual exploitation of children.
How to share your digital credential:
Once you have earned this credential, simply follow the instructions you receive by email from Justice U™ via Credly. (These instructions are sent to the same email address you use for your Justice U account.) Once you have logged in to Credly and accepted this credential, you will also find sharing instructions, which include options for LinkedIn, a PDF download, and sharing to other social media accounts.
Note: If this page shows you have earned this achievement, but you have not received an email, try going directly to Credly to view, accept, and share your credential. Create a new account with Credly if it's your first time using Credly.
Visit the Justice U organization page on Credly to view all available microbadges, badges, and certifications.
About Justice U™
Justice U is a learning platform that quickly delivers knowledge from experts in the anti-trafficking movement to audiences who need it, with tools every modern learner needs today.
Learn more at LearnWithJusticeU.com
1 Required Steps
- Completed quiz “Final Exam: CSEC Awareness for North Carolina (Badge)” with a score of 80 or higher